• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Solo instances (1 Viewer)

swindel

RedCents
Ok i have a lvl 70 monk, and would like to expand my knowledge. I keep hearing everyone talking about these instances and how good of exp they are and hard to get caught by other players/GMs.

Ive been searching all day for a good instance that i can get into solo and get good exp with my plugins. I dont like bugging people to join my group for missions so if there are any ones i can get into solo please tell me zone and Quest NPC i need to talk to..

OH P.S. the no delay plugin is not available on redguides so don't bother asking. It is on kenetixeq's website. (not a sponsor for them just making note for the purpose of answering question)

Solo instances

Users who are viewing this thread

Back