• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Solo Creator Misson? (1 Viewer)

TossedSalad

RedCents
I have been working on soloing the Creator mission in DoN, and I find I'm stuck at pulling the Furious Sentry.

I'm using a lvl 70 bard (and 2 other afk accounts to get the mission), and it's no problem pulling the defuncts. Warp in, aggro, warp to succor, they warp to me, and I spin them down. Also, the creator is easy to split and kite. The Furious Sentry however seems bound and determined to walk down the left hall, and gather every mob that he can to bring with him. I've tried to get him to warp to me, but the succor point is too far away, and the garden is too close. I've pulled him outside the walls, and around on the grass, but there are 2 problems with this. The first, is that he tends to stick right to me, as if he's chain warping or something, hitting me the entire time. The second is that if I get any distance on him, he warps back to his spot.

Do any of you have a means to solo the Creator mission that I'm not thinking of, or are there missions that lend themselves better to soloing on the good side? Is it time to actually learn how to play a bard and pull him legitly?

Thanks much for any insight.

Yeah....use a necro.

I don't use MQ2 in the creator at all and can finish that mission solo in time to get a new one right after the lockout.

Solo Creator Misson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back