• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - So.. I'm back and finally going to start learning how to macro properly :D (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
Still mostly just doing the emu thing, but I may mess around on the test server and copy my guys over!

So I literally sat down not too long ago and am trying to find some good resources for learning to macro step by step, including some very basic stuff on mqemulator, and the manual of course on the mq2 site and another thing I found 'scripting for dummies'.. but if anybody knows any other good sources for learning (or we have some here I cant see) please let me know, I'd like to be able to help out about here more now.

I found a basic tutorial macro of setting a variable integer and counting it up by 1 then saying it, and expanded on it to make it count from 1 to 10 and then start over once it hit 10. I'm so proud of me right now haha.

Rich (BB code):
|10beans , a silly macro by Lucent|
#turbo 5

Sub Main
	/declare beancounter int 0
	:loop
	/varcalc beancounter ${beancounter}+1
	/say ${beancounter}
	/if ( ${beancounter}<10 ) /goto :loop
	/if ( ${beancounter}==10 ) {
		/varset beancounter 0
		/goto :loop
		}
/return

Discussion - So.. I'm back and finally going to start learning how to macro properly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back