• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

So, I made a baby Bard... (1 Viewer)

datadog

RedCents
Sort of a project toon. I have actually spent some time researching the class, and have actually played him without the benefit of macros to this point. I have learned to twist some, although I'm definitely no master.

He is seriously twinked, but I'm trying to avoid the massive PL straight to 70 thing. I've actually kept his skills up pretty well.

I don't necessarily want to AFK level him (like overnight or while I'm at work), but I would like to find a macro that will allow me to automate some kiting while I read the web or work on macros (while sitting at the computer).

Question is, which Bard macros are still viable and working, and at what level can I start using them?

I'd prefer to use forgotten halls if that is still doable, or some other instanced zone, so I don't have to worry about being reported by other players.

Suggestions?

What level is he would help me to give you an answer. But for the most part forgotten halls has too much heat on it to be there. I prefer some out of the way old world zones.

Well at the moment he is in his low 20's, but I plan to 'play' him for a bit more before I start doing any macroing. Thus my question about 'what level can I start'.

So, I made a baby Bard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back