• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Sneak mac help (1 Viewer)

Jinx

RedCents
I wanted a simple sneak mac to skill up my sneak for my new toon. I used YAFM and modified it to sneak. It works fine but when it successfully sneaks it basically is at a standstill. What I would like is to get it to hit the sneak button again to undo sneak. Can anyone help. I am sure it is simple but I am clueless to writing macs. I copied and pasted YAFM and modified it for crying out loud.

Rich (BB code):
|Sneak.mac 
| 
|Used Yet Another Forage Macro as a template for this simple sneak Macro
|I don't know who to give credit but I did not create this one I only modified it to sneak 
| 

|||||||||||||||||||| 
| Main 
|||||||||||||||||||| 
sub Main

/cleanup 

| Verify that we have the ability to Sneak. 
   /if (${Me.Skill[Sneak]}==0) { 

} 

:Sneak

| Stand up.  Can't Sneak while sitting. 
   /if (${Me.State.NotEqual[STAND]}) { 
      /stand 
      /delay 5 
   } 

/delay 1s 

| If we can forage then do so. 
   /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Sneak]}) { 
      /keypress 0
      /doability sneak
      /delay 10
      /keypress 0

} 

/goto :Sneak

/return

Last edited:
OK great I just didn't know where I should put it but here goes. Also not sure if I need the delay but figured it Sneak is successful I would like to hit the keypress as soon as I can. Seems to be working fine with the edit above.

Sneak mac help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back