• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Smithing (1 Viewer)

tsguy

RedCents
Does anyone have a ballpark cost on running up smithing with the mistletoe macro from about 185 to 300? Also, how long did it take. There is not a lick of DE grandmaster armour to be found on my server :/

Thanks.

tsguy said:
Does anyone have a ballpark cost on running up smithing with the mistletoe macro from about 185 to 300? Also, how long did it take. There is not a lick of DE grandmaster armour to be found on my server :/

Thanks.

185 to 300 with +% mod of 5 would be about 478,374 plat. This assumes a str of 400 and a cost of about 250plat a combine.

Eqtraders has an advanced calculator i've found to be accurate within 50 combines.

Has anyone used the mac to run up to 300 on smithing? Anyone offer approximate length of time to run up from about 185? Just want to plan accordingly is all.

Thanks much.

Damn, lazy DEs on my server...

Smithing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back