• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Smithing Macro (1 Viewer)

Sklark

RedCents
30¢
Currently, smithing on my Warrior is low... (at 1 :p). I have tried one of the macro's from macroquest forums, it uses /loc calculation to determine where you are, and where you should be. Although this macro has never worked for me, it always gets stuck at a door, wall, or running in circles as it doesnt know where to go....

Perhaps I may be doing something wrong. Anyways, I was wondering if someone would make a similar macro using warp. It would go much quicker, and in zones such as the original macro like Abysmal Sea which isnt too populated, it should be doable without bringing on much un-wanted attention.

Override's smithing macro from mq2 website has always worked for me. The only problems I had were the occasional not finding items in inventrory from npc. Simple adjust in delay solved that. I did notice though that is you have sow/soe or any run speed enhance on, I ran into problems with doors, running in circles, etc. With the amount of people that are in Abysmal Sea everyday, I would not recommend /warping around like crazy to all the vendors. You would be seen in no time and possibly end up having GM's camping AS to catch macro'ers. Walking back and forth to the vendors to get supplies makes you alot less likely to be detected.

shadowman33 said:
Override's smithing macro from mq2 website has always worked for me. The only problems I had were the occasional not finding items in inventrory from npc. Simple adjust in delay solved that. I did notice though that is you have sow/soe or any run speed enhance on, I ran into problems with doors, running in circles, etc. With the amount of people that are in Abysmal Sea everyday, I would not recommend /warping around like crazy to all the vendors. You would be seen in no time and possibly end up having GM's camping AS to catch macro'ers. Walking back and forth to the vendors to get supplies makes you alot less likely to be detected.
I will try running it again tonite, I assume he took into count that most of us will have our Run 3 AAs though.

Not sure which was causing the problem, as I did both simutaneously... but loaded up 15k plat to slow me down a bit, and shrunk myself two times. As I'm an Ogre, I felt this could have been the problem, if I was getting stuck/slowed somewhere due too having to duck. Also kept it in 1st person view, just in case.

Smithing Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back