• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Smithing as high as u can get.. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
guys big favor to ask you

i need a way of getting my smithing up as high as i can.. like 250+

wondering if ya can make a macro for me ?? /begs

am trying to get it up so i can do GM smithing (for asslings) am working on the tasks atm but hoping to have em done asap

am hoping for a simple buy from vendor wander over and combine kinda thing that override did... but his/hers only goes to 115 and thats the highest i can find

am going to have a look and see if i can find a recipy that will take me from 0 to 250+ if i can and post it here.... /prays

Going through the exact same pain. Only one primary seller for leather padding in my bazaar, charging THIRTY-FIVE PLAT EACH!!!!! (...and sitting on 1200 of 'em).

After forking over close to 7000 pp to get to 164, i decided to farm them myself. Stonebrunt is the best source I found: tigers and leopards abound, 90%+ drop rate on pelts (often hafta skin 'em down!), rare to no other PCs. Spiderlings in Everfrost for the silk. Both a short hop from PoK.

...plus ya get out to see the countryside and smell the roses :)

I tossed this together this week when I worked up my poison skill. Nothing fancy. Worked for me. YMMV. I play on satellite so different delays could be used for normal folks.

How I used it:
1) Open all bags and tradeskill container. (Mine was 6 slot. Change the line in the macro if you want.) (I just opened bags to sell easier since I also opened the vendor I sold at as well.)
2) Select the recipe you want to use.
3) Start macro.

It just clicks combine until you run out of free slots or a component.

Rich (BB code):
#event  MissingItem "#*#Sorry, but you don't have everything you need for this recipe in your general inventory.#*#"

Sub main
/echo -- Starting to combine whatever recipe you have highlighted --
/autoinv
/delay 5
:ForeverLoop
| This keeps us from opening/closing the Morter and Pestle when we sell crap.
/if (${Me.FreeInventory}==6) {
    /echo No free slots.
    /endmacro
}
/notify COMBW_RightSideArea COMBW_CombineButton leftmouseup
/doevents
/delay 5s ${Cursor.ID}
/autoinv
/delay 5
/delay 2s
/goto :ForeverLoop
/return

Sub Event_MissingItem
    /echo You are missing an Item.
    /endmacro
/return

-SimpleMynd

This I found that work for me. It will only auto-inventory for you. I have my bard, druid or ranger that have /mac Forage up. Hit combine - it will auto-inventory AND you are able to forage items for you. For toons that unable to forage, the above Macro will helps. Hope it helps.

War :D

Last edited:
Smithing as high as u can get..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back