• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Slowly climb walls (1 Viewer)

livehonest

RedCents
Is there any easy way to climb a wall other than this?

I discovered that when you have soe on, you actualy float up and down, so you face a wall (I usually duck when I do this and generally in a corner and look up) then tap (quick forward run) on the up-hover, hover resets a little higher rinse and repeat... you float up up up... I discoverd this own my own and not from any cheat guide. It works lots of places, I use it to climb to the top of the guild lobby to stand on the statue guys but it's hard to do.

Anywho... is there another way without installing 3rd party software or using macros?

Similar method, using the earring that SK's can get, casts Bobbing corpse spell. Just keep clicking on it and time the cast to hit when you are at the top of the arc. You can get out of places without walls, like a pit or the boat with the hole in it in OT.

Slowly climb walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back