• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Skilling Up Your Taunt (1 Viewer)

melonburn22

RedCents
Hi All,

As you may know, when you make a new character, you can bind yourself in the tutorial. By so doing, even though you may far surpass the level at which you should be allowed to enter the tutorial normally, you can still die and/or gate to bind and find yourself back there, regardless of your level. Once you are there, head down into the caves and find yourself a nice vermin nest, cocoon egg sack, or pile of bones and instead of hitting it, set yourself up a mac to mash your taunt. You can skill up on taunting these and not get hit back for your trouble. This is a great way to make sure your taunt is capped for level at least through the normal tutorial levels without any risk or trouble. Although I have not specifically tried it, it seems that pickpocket and beg should also work fine on these npc's.

Cheers,
Melon

If i rember correctly the tut will kick you to pok if you zone into past level 13 to make people change their bind points.

Once I reached 20 I think, it wouldn't let me return to the tutorial even though I was bound there. When I died or gated, I would get a message saying I was too high and it would put me in PoK. Up until 20, I could go there. Could have changed with the latest expansion, though.

nope, still that way now. I died on my 25 clr today and have never bound myself anywhere besides tutorial. Zoned into tutorial and poof, back out to pok.

Skilling Up Your Taunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back