• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Skill Raising macro (1 Viewer)

ketchup82

RedCents
i was wondering if any1 could write me a macro that would simply have my warrior fight my shammys pet and then heal both when each is close to dying and then med and stop the fight when the shammy is lom. if any1 could do this i would really appriceate it

I wonder if just a basic shammy macro would work? have the warrior in group. I think the shammy would heal both pet and warrior. If you use some gimp weaps on the warrior your shammy should never run OOM. You could aslo modify & use the cleric macro & change CH with shammy hot that might work as well

Nope, confirmed last night. Only pet my main has is her cleric hammer with 100 hp, so I dueled the alt, then cast my pet on her and set the macro to attack and other skills, and set the macro on the cleric to heal when health was less than 50%.

Skill Raising macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back