• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Guide - SK Tank just stands there fix (1 Viewer)

SuicideKing

RedCents
181¢
So since I just got this figured out. I'll post to try and help anyone else who has my problem. I'll open this up with I'm an idiot and I guess I should have figured this out a LOT sooner but I didn't lol.

My problem was my SK Tank would just stand there and not engage the mobs brought it. Happened all the time and got really tiresome. I would attack something then about the time the mob got to 60% he'd "Take over". Every time KA took over it would never target the mob I was already on. So it would break the mezz.

I discovered if you will put your "Stance" (HP Buffs > Temp > "Stance") spell on your spell gem full time you wont have this problem again. Has been running exactly like he's supposed to now.

Yes. any long refresh spell you use a lot should be mem'd permanently so you don't wait for it to refresh i.e. Stoic Stance etc

Guide - SK Tank just stands there fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back