• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Simple (1 Viewer)

Devlin

RedCents
130¢
macro request, i havent done a macro in so long and im brain dead --
I need a macro where i can go afk and if i get attacked I start meleeing the mob, also i need to use mend and flying kick -- /keypress 2.

as well as if i get below 20 to fd.

I dont need to follow the mob or anything very simple -- thanks

Just getting back into eq after a break, this is the first macro I have written in almost a year and is untested but here goes:

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main

:Loop
  /call Health

/if (${Target.ID} && !${Target.State.Equal[DEAD]} && ${Me.Standing}) {
      /attack on
      }

/if (${Me.Combat}) {
      /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Flying Kick]}) /doability "Flying Kick"
      }
  /goto :Loop

Sub Health

/if (${Me.PctHPs}<70) {
      /doability mend
      }
    /if (${Me.PctHPs}<20) {
      /doability "Feign Death"
      }
    /if (!${Me.Standing} && ${Me.PctHPs}>90) {
      /stand
      }
    /return

EDIT: ok all fixed. this one mends at 70%, FD at 20%, and stands up to continue fighting when you get back to full health.

Last edited:
Spam's "You do not have that ability available" as well as it will end the macro if i go to run it and am not currently being attacked by a mob.

Line 10 at /if (${Me. Combat}) { Error when it shuts down since i'm not currently being attacked

I dont see in the mac where it looks for user being attacked. Maybe i read it wrong i just skimmed. but this might* work if on top.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Target.ID} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Casting.ID} && (${aggrotimer.Value} || ${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.Equal[${Me}]})) { 
       /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Flying Kick"]}{ 
         /doability "Flying Kick"
         /attack on

When a mob attacks you, you will have them appear on your target, and that will trigger the macro to kill it. It will stop kicking when auto attack is off. The quotes are what I was missing and I will edit it for that, thank you.

Simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back