• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Simple Keepup macro RQST (1 Viewer)

SmokinHippy

RedCents
I have aquired too many clickies and finding it way too hard to try to click them all the hardway, i remember having a monkhelper.mac that would keep up certain buffs, but after a lot of compiles and not understanding much code.(failing to duplicate also) I am asking the community on how i can have a macro that on command i can run and it will swap out items and click the buffs. I would like to know how to set them up, and add new ones as well.

Some of the clickies
Prism of dark hues
Fabled earring of rage
Serrated dirk of energy

Also i have heard of a way to set fist of wu and thiefs eyes on keep up as long as certain endurance was met. (also seen in rh, and mh macros) but not sure how to extract jsut those features.

Thanks for help in advance

Here is one i use that I stole bits and pieces from various forums and other macros:

INI:
#define I_Can_Cast "( ( ( !${Me.Casting.ID} && !${Me.Moving} ) || ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Bard]} ) && !${Me.Ducking} && !${Corpse.Open}  && !${Window[BigBankWnd].Open} && !${Window[GiveWnd].Open} && !${Window[PointMerchantWnd].Open} && !${Window[SpellBookWnd].Open} && !${Window[TradeWnd].Open} )"
#include spell_routines.inc

Sub Main

:restart

/if ( I_Can_Cast ) /call Clicky

/delay 10

/goto :restart

/return

Sub Clicky

|* 6 Seconds = 1 Tick and 10 Ticks = 1 Minute

/if ( ${FindItem[Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring].InvSlot} ) {
      /if ( !${Me.Buff[Grim Aura].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Grim Aura].Duration.TotalSeconds} < 60 ) {
      	/echo In BFBoots Sub
         /call Clicky1 "Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring" "leftear" "cast"
      }
   }

/if ( ${FindItem[Dark Void Shoulders].InvSlot} ) {
      /if ( !${Me.Buff[Form of Protection I].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Form of Protection I].Duration.TotalSeconds} < 60 ) {
      	/echo In DarkVoid Sub
         /call Clicky1 "Dark Void Shoulders" "shoulders" "cast"
      }
   }

/if ( ${FindItem[Shawl of Eternal Forces].InvSlot} ) {
      /if ( ( !${Me.Buff[Maelin's Methodical Mind].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Duration.TotalSeconds} < 60 ) && !${Me.Buff[Yaulp VI].ID} ) {
      	/echo In Shawl Sub
         /call Clicky1 "Shawl of Eternal Forces" "shoulders" "cast"
      }
   }

/if ( ${FindItem[Freemind Spore Earring].InvSlot} ) {
      /if ( !${Me.Buff[Sporali Advisor].ID} || ${Me.Buff[Sporali Advisor].Duration.TotalSeconds} < 60 ) {
         /call Clicky1 "Freemind Spore Earring" "leftear" "cast"
      }
   }

/return

Sub Clicky1(string NewItem, string Location, string Foo)
   /declare I int local

/declare OldItem  string local ${InvSlot[${Location}].Item.Name}

/if ( ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Bard]} ) {
      /twist stop
   }
   /for I 1 to 2
      /if ( ${InvSlot[${Location}].Item.Name.NotEqual[${NewItem}]} && ${FindItem[${NewItem}].InvSlot} ) {
         /exchange "${NewItem}" ${Location}
         /delay 1s ${InvSlot[${Location}].Item.Name.Equal[${NewItem}]}
      }
      /varset I 1
   } else {
      /varset I 2
   }
   /if ( ${Foo.Equal[Cast]} ) {
      /call Cast "${NewItem}" item
   } else {
      /itemnotify ${FindItem[${NewItem}].InvSlot} rightmouseup
   }
   /for I 1 to 2
      /if ( ${InvSlot[${Location}].Item.Name.NotEqual[${OldItem}]} && ${FindItem[${OldItem}].InvSlot} ) {
         /exchange "${OldItem}" ${Location}
         /varset I 1
      } else {
         /varset I 2
      }
   /next I
   /if ( ${Me.Class.Name.Equal[Bard]} ) {
      /twist start
   }

/return

Simple Keepup macro RQST

Users who are viewing this thread