• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Simple Cleric mac (1 Viewer)

wolfman6801

RedCents
34¢
I have been trying to edit the afcleric and the healer mac to fit my lvl 67 cleric with no progress, I can only get the macros to cast complete heal on my merc. I only need a simple macro to:

if merc's PcThps > 85, memspell and cast "pious elixir"
echo gsay casting Pious elixir on MercName
if merc's Pcthps > 60, memspell and cast "complete Heal"
echo gsay casting Complete heal on MercName
if me PcThps > 75, memspell and cast "Pious Elixir"
echo gsay casting Pious elixir on [mycharname]
if me pcThps > 30, memspell and cast 'divine barrier"
Gsay casting divine barrier cant cast for 18 seconds

Also want to add if spell is interupted that it will recast.

If someone could just fix up the healer or afcleric macs to a lvl 67 cleric I would really appreciate it. I really want everything in these macros but will settle for what I wrote above.

how are you doing it...
the thing with afcleric is how you turn it on...

target the person you want then you type... /macro afcleric (the percentage you want it to cast at) (the spell you want it to cast)

example... /macro afcleric 80 solemn light

that makes it use solemn light on my tank at 80 percent hps...

now after running it once go look for an ini. file in the macro folder with your clerics name on it... go through and customize this using the spells that your 67 cleric uses... then your all ready to go..

Simple Cleric mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back