• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Siddin, Macro Druid Help, Please :p (1 Viewer)

Languish73

RedCents
Ok here goes, I checked out the druid macro and I think I should be able to use it, will test it out tonight, but I have a few questions. How do I know what spells to put in what slot, so the macro will cast the right spells? What I would like, if it can be made from the existing one. Is to be able to castthe following spells on its own: Superior Heal (Big Heal)
Chloroplast (Small Quick Heal)
Skin like nature (HP Buff)
Strength Buff
Damage Shield
Snare
SoW/FoE

Also when the mobs get to my camp, or start attacking my low level toons, I want to be able to root them using my pants, I got the ornate druid pants, and to use my tunic to cast regen on my low level toons, I have the ornate druid tunic. Then want it to redo buffs when they wear off, heal my guys when they get to 50%, and re-root mobs, if and when root wears off.

Seems like alot to me, if it can't be done, just tell me, and I will try and make do with the exisiting macro. Oh yah my druid is level 55.

/declare SoT int outer 3
/declare SLN int outer 4
/declare SoW int outer 5
/declare Chlo int outer 8

Add all that is below this line.
#include spell_routines.inc
/declare Root int outer 6
/declare rooted int outer 0

You'll have to do your own event, but anyhow here's the main code for it
Rich (BB code):
       /if (${Target.Distance}<=80) /if (${rooted=0) {
       /if (${Me.State.Equal[SIT]}) /stand
       /target ${Me.TargetOfTarget}
       /delay 1
       /call cast (NAME OF ROOT SPELL)
 /if ( ${Macro.Return.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]}) /varset rooted 1
 /delay 3s
  }
for the event
Rich (BB code):
       /varset rooted 0
       /return
also you'll need to modify the warrior macro to tell the healer that you've gained xp each time you do. You'll want the same event as posted above for the healer otherwise you'll only root the first mob.

Siddin, Macro Druid Help, Please :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back