• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

shrouding to another class (1 Viewer)

thegreat

RedCents
ive only heard of it never done it, and couldnt for that matter.....what does it take to shroud into another thing? do you pick the lvl and class? any help would be great thanks

You can pick the type of shroud you want (there are a lot to chose from, like elementals, goblins etc) then pick it's level (in increments of 5 from level 5 up to your current level rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5)

With the high level ones come more abilities etc.

I just found out that the rouge shroud (goblin) has max lockpick skill (<----a little slow sometimes lol) My rouge freind was so mad cause he worked so hard on his skill. No rouge needed for COM anymore just shroud an alt and do it yourself

someoneorsomething said:
I just found out that the rouge shroud (goblin) has max lockpick skill (<----a little slow sometimes lol) My rouge freind was so mad cause he worked so hard on his skill. No rouge needed for COM anymore just shroud an alt and do it yourself

Hehehe you mean he didn't just click the book in PoTranquility to max the skill out uber fast?

I know he may be an older character. just being silly.

shrouding to another class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back