• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Shroud question + shroud AA question (1 Viewer)

dougie222

RedCents
Ok, so my warrior is now 51 , I got run 3 and regen done. I plan to bank 30 aa's before I level again to 55. Then I'll bank another 30 or so before go'ing to 59. I plan to get all the aa's I can completed that are tank essential and fun before progressing to the next required level for aa's.

At least until aa gains slow down. I am pl'ing the aa's by the way with my bard and shaman. So I get about 2 to 4 aa's per hour depending on how much time I can devote to it.

Question is twofold.

1: is there a shroud with a pbaoe at 45 or 50 ?

2: if I set aa exp to 100% , then shroud to 45 or 50 . Will I still be able to gain aa's ?

asking because aa's are available at 51 plus. Wondering if this pertains to if I shroud down or not. If possible, I would like to shroud to 45 and use a shroud with a pbaoe (one that hit's all mobs near). Use bard damage shield and kill about 6 to 10 level 49ish mobs at a time.

if it works like that , it seems to me I would get more aa per kill using a 45 or 50 shroud, then using my warrior and breath weapon / throw stone at 51.

anyway's , thanks for any replies. Can't get in game right now to check !

Shroud question + shroud AA question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back