• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sherif in town.... (1 Viewer)

Warl0ck45

RedCents
8,464¢
With the Anniv tasks upon is, figured someone might get a use out of these 2 short little macros. They are for use in the Big Gnome, Big Problems task given by Sheriff Knotter Botter in SteamFont. (The task is not due to be live until April 13th)

The task involves helping out the old Sheriff. First, he will be getting swarmed by 10X bunnies... BUT, they are immune to damage until the Sheriff sets them one fire with a flamethrower! They are only on fire a short time, and this involves a lot of changing targets. I am sure others have better ways of doing this, how ever this works for me. I set up my box toons to assist the group main assist, then I have the group main assist run this short macro to just keep retargeting the "a burning bunny"

Rich (BB code):
|Bunny.mac
Sub Main
:mainloop
	/if ((${Target.CleanName.NotEqual[a burning bunny]} || !${Target.ID}) && ${SpawnCount[a burning bunny]}) {
		/target a burning bunny
		/delay 1s
		/killthis
		}
	/if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]}) {
		/hidecorpse all
		}
	/delay 2s
	/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 75]}<2) /end
	/goto :mainloop
	/return

Following the rest of the task is easy enough until you come to the parts where you need to kill the little skeletons to make the big ones vulnerable, which is where this second one comes in

Rich (BB code):
|Shaky Mac
Sub Main
:mainloop
	/if ((${Target.CleanName.NotEqual[gnome skeleton]} || !${Target.ID}) && ${SpawnCount[gnome skeleton]}) {
		/target gnome skeleton
		/delay 1s
		/stick hold
		/killthis
		}
	/if (${Target.Type.Equal[corpse]}) {
		/hidecorpse all
		}
	/if (!${SpawnCount[gnome skeleton]} && ${SpawnCount[radius 100 Shaky]}) {
		/target Shaky
		/killthis
		/stick
		}
	/if (!${SpawnCount[gnome skeleton]} && ${SpawnCount[radius 100 Cormelian]}) {
		/target Cormelian
		/killthis
		/stick
		}
	/if (!${SpawnCount[gnome skeleton]} && ${SpawnCount[radius 100 Gogmagog]}) {
		/target Gogmagog
		/killthis
		/stick
		}
	/if (!${SpawnCount[radius 50 ${Group.MainAssist}]}) {
		/target ${Group.MainAssist}
		/stick hold
		}		
	/delay 1s
	/goto :mainloop
	/return

This is nothing fancy, nor is it a "turn on an forget about it" script. It is just something to make the task a little easier to accomplish with all the target changes. I am sure someone can fancy it up to do more and do it better... but I figured someone might get some use out of this (the augs are great for alts)

Last edited:
Sherif in town....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back