• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Shattered Emerald of Corruption - Ranger Epic 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Mustangs

RedCents
Anybody know any shortcuts/macros/plugins that would help me obtain this item from PoH? Dont care about xp, just want to loot it. I'm on Stromm and going price for MQ looks like about 100k, a little pricey for me. Any help or suggestions?

Not too farmiliar with ranger epic but you could try warping out of the map to kill it with a caster or something. Or if you can farm don crystals to pay for the MQ. I can farm 100k worth of crystals in one day but that is kinda slow hehe

PoH on my server is always buisy so warping there would be kinda foolish imo but like jum said u could always farm don crystals or goto OOW and do an expidition and farm the named in there...very easy plat

Shattered Emerald of Corruption - Ranger Epic 1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back