• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Shaman Macro (1 Viewer)

sshadow

RedCents
Looking to buy a very good working not alot of plugin useing Shaman macro.. I don't care how big or small the macro is. If you can write one up pls send me a PM so we can talk about what I want and how much you think its worth.

Last edited:
Can anybody write a macro for me that is not as complicated as that one lol...i just need one to cast lassitude Champion Halycon Breeze and Wilslik's Mending at certain times?....i dont even know how to change a macro lol any help please?

Zulan the macro your looking for its the DRUID PLing macro.. I know its on this site somewhere.. what it does is just cast things you want like.. Heal-Regen-DS.. you can just change the names of the spells. its like 20 line macro. I will try to find it again.

Shaman Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back