• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Shaman IHC request (1 Viewer)

DSmits1984

RedCents
Hello there, I currently use the IHC shaman plugin. I was wondering how I would go about making my shaman keep Ennui, Growth, Alliance etc on more than just the MT? Possibly a pet?

Also wondering how I get him to cast more than 1 dot, and add in a 3rd heal? I'm new to IHC stuff so a thorough walkthrough would be needed.

I was wondering how I would go about making my shaman keep Ennui, Growth, Alliance etc on more than just the MT? Possibly a pet?

This is currently hard coded specifically for the MT.

Also wondering how I get him to cast more than 1 dot, and add in a 3rd heal? I'm new to IHC stuff so a thorough walkthrough would be needed.

DPS will be improved a bit more in the future with a rotation revamp for SHM. This is currently in early development. The previous SHM pass was to get it fully healing, rezing, and minimally dotting. In general IHCMercs is meant to be an '80%' solution. The goal is having it work at least as well as a Merc. The trade-off in the end for the minimal configuration is that as a player, you're kinda stuck with the way the class plays within IHC (barring some minimal configuration toggles).

Much of the work in IHC right now is to finish up the supported classes after which improvements to each class will be made to continue to make them better.

You can find the officially unofficial walkthrough here:

Is this still a good plugin for shaman? Would anyone recommend? Apologies if this might sound like an insulting question - I want to know what I am getting into. I have a shaman I run mostly healer Kissassist, but I'm looking for something that staggers better. I find my tank has a lot of troughs in healing from the shaman and at other times topped off without any issue.

It has converted into RGMercs now. So far each class I have played does a great job compared to the old IHC except Cleric still needs some work compared to IHC running Final IHC version.

The cleric does do a decent enough job though for most grouping applications.. outside endgame group madness.

RGMercs

Question - Shaman IHC request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back