• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Setting up a Cleric for fairly specific healing tasks. (1 Viewer)

Clockwork

RedCents
I'm interested in setting up an .ini for a healer (I have a 100 Cleric, Druid, and Shaman available - so I have options).

Curious how to set up healing statements in the character's .ini file to specify something as a group heal. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if there is a way to tell the .ini to cast a group heal if the AVERAGE group health percentage is below a certain amount, say like 60%. Is it even possible to heal other groups with a splash heal spell?

Also, is there a way to adapt these sorts of things to a raid group? I know I can set up a healer to heal their own group, but can you set up an Extended Target Window in such a way so that a botted Cleric would not only heal their own group in a raid but also heal the main tank of the raid group and watch other healers within the raid to use Quiet Miracle on them if their mana drops to dangerous levels?

If you have level 2 access, NoobHaxor has a macro called FastHeal that pretty much kicks butt for a cleric. It will even do splash heals based on Xtended target Health %. Targeted Quiet Miracle for your group, etc... If you don't have a Level 2 Access, today is a great day to get it :).

If you have level 2 access, NoobHaxor has a macro called FastHeal that pretty much kicks butt for a cleric. It will even do splash heals based on Xtended target Health %. Targeted Quiet Miracle for your group, etc... If you don't have a Level 2 Access, today is a great day to get it :).

I do have the Level 2 access. I was looking at that post earlier today. I guess you just click on the applicable macros, recompile MQ2, and add those lines to the character's .ini file to get it running barebones? That FastHeal 3.2 looks pretty sweet, I'd like to see it in action.

I'd like to get this running for my Druid and Shaman as well so I can fill out a raid group with more healers.

- - - Updated - - -

So with KissAssist, there isn't a way for a healer to do a group heal based on the average group health rather than the health of single party members?

You don't need to recompile, just drop his fastheal3.mac into the macro folder, run it on your cleric to create the ini file, then fill in your spells in the .ini file. One trick I learned from someone else here is if you don't have an item or don't want to cast one of the spells, edit the macro itself and comment out lines like so:

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
	/declare MacroName       string outer FastHeal3
	/declare IniFileName     string outer ${MacroName}_${Me.CleanName}.ini
	| Grab Spell Info
	/call LoadIni Spells healspell		string "Devout Light Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells patchheal		string "Devout Remedy Rk. II"
|	/call LoadIni Spells hotspell		string "Elixir of the Acquittal"
	/call LoadIni Spells groupheal		string "Word of Reformation Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells promheal		string "Promised Reformation Rk. II"
|	/call LoadIni Spells splashheal		string "Reforming Splash"
	/call LoadIni Spells yaulpspell		string "Yaulp IX Rk. II"
|	/call LoadIni Spells healnuke		string "Virtuous Intervention Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells nukeheal		string "Virtuous Contravention Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells twinnuke		string "Glorious Rebuke"
|	/call LoadIni Spells dpsnuke		string "Castigation Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells bigheal1		string "Fraught Renewal Rk. II"
	/call LoadIni Spells bigheal2		string "Fervent Renewal"
	/call LoadIni Spells mountitem		string "Bracelet of the Severed Hand"
|	/call LoadIni Spells epicshield		string "Aegis of Superior Divinity"

Kissassist automatically does average group health when it comes to group spells

Question - Setting up a Cleric for fairly specific healing tasks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back