• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Server to Server transfer issue (1 Viewer)

x333

RedCents
Hey all, I need some help with a transfer.

I am trying to transfer 2 characters on an account I recently acquired. This new account is not mine(obviously) and has a long Credit Card billing history back to 2002. I have changed all the information I can change on the account to my own.

I put in a request for a server to server transfer with items for two characters on this account. They are not changing accounts, just servers. I received a notice from Syrus saying that he would not do the transfer unless I provide him with the last 4 digit Credit Card number that was used to activate the account back in 2002 and also the name of the card holder.

The name is simple, I got that from billing history. But the issue with the credit card number is harder to crack.

Anyone been through this and succeeded in getting Sony to do the transfer?

So far, I was thinking I'd just lie about it and see what they say, something like:

"Unfortunately, I cannot get a hold of the Credit Card on the history in this account. My step father [original owner name] and I are separated and he will not assist me in this matter. I don't even know his phone number anymore."

Your step father wasn't the original owner, you were. But he allowed you to use his CC to pay for the acct since you didn't have one of your own.

They may ask you for an address or email address of the original owner at the time the acct was activated, or for one of the other CCs that were used.

You were a minor when you opened the account, so used your stepfather's CC until you turned 18, when you started paying on your own. Soon afterwards, he left your mother and ran off with some hot young thing.

Bad thing is, there are 2 or 3 other CCs used in the billing section of this account all from different people. Think they are gonna bring that up if I use the step-son excuse?

(besides "my mom was a slut and I had 4 step fathers within a 5 year span"...)

Syrus is a retard, put in another one and hope to get another CSR. Syrus is the only one I've run into that asks for information that far back, the rest take current billing info.

Server to Server transfer issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back