• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sendaii, The Hive Queen (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
Hey guys.

For anyone capable of winning this event, I have one question.

What is your strat for when the 25% adds spawn that allows you the win?

Do you just burn Sendaii down as quick as possible?

My daily Red Cent for help on this.

Blades,

Enchanters were getting "you cannot stun" message on alot of the spiders. I would say about half. So your saying half should AE mez, and half should AE stun?

Providing the other half of the adds are mezzable?

You can only wipe so many times that it gets ..... "tedious".... at best. And when your unsure the next time you'll be able to get to that portion of the raid again to try new things you wanna make sure the next time you have some good ideas to try before hand.

i'm not spilling the beans on this event, although i will say it is EXTREMELY UNNEcCESARILY long and boring. But hey if you have to come here to get cheats/walkthroughs of events to beat a progression raid.. wont finish that statement, but learning it on your own, and developing your own strats make the event worthwhile in the end, she does seem to drop the nice augments alot thou, we've got the augments from her almost every kill cept for a gay spear once.

Edit. gay spear was from draygun sorry

eclipsed said:
But hey if you have to come here to get cheats/walkthroughs of events to beat a progression raid.. wont finish that statement

Come on, this section is called EQ1 Strategies & Cheats. If you don't want to give him the strat, that's your deal, but he came here looking for what the section says; there's no need to ostracize him for that. If I knew the strat, I'd help you out man, but my guild isn't there yet.

Figuring shit out isnt fun, dieing repeatedly and getting frustrated sucks. Getting upgrades and killing stuff is fun. Besides this is a cheat site.. isnt it? I mean if figuring stuff out and doing it the "right way" was the most important thing, then whats up with everyone using MQ2? Whats the difference?

This isnt a flame, I just dont get people at a cheat site not sharing strat info for mobs they have already beat.. doesnt make sense to me.

that being said, my guild hasnt beat it yet or I would let you in on our "leet strats"

It's completely ok if Eclipsed doesn't want to post a strat, but bro, there is no need to take shots at people. It's your call if you wanna help me out.

Since SoE made all progression events instanced (IMHO the best thing they ever did) there really is no cock blocking other guilds. So, I didn't think asking for help on this raid would strike a nerve with anyone.

Obviously it has, and I'm sorry for asking for help.

Some guilds value being higher than other guilds in terms of progression as a way of luring new members and having a larger e-penis. Is why you wont often find scripts for high end encounters like vish. Even OMM is a hard strat to find nowadays still.

I do understand how tedious wipes on such high end encounters are though :) PoP was the worst for that. Back in the day , Coirnav event got me wound up so much !

once you find out what is the real sendai (i wont say how to do this), place all your casters in teh centre and get the queen on one of the walls. once the adds start spawning get them ae agroed and kited/stunned/mezzed while disc burning the queen.

need all who can heal healing to keep the chanters alive, but faster sendai drops, the better.

hope this helps.

Im not taking a shot at him. I just think its silly to post "learn it on your own" at a site for cheaters :)
Even with a step by step walkthrough this event is a total pain in the ass, as is omm. Just because you "know" what to do doesnt mean the other 53 people in the raid that "know" are going to execute.
End game has become more about execution than strategy, long gone are the days where leet strats like hiding under a bridge blocked an AE were coveted by guilds. Vish, OMM, and Sendaii from my experience knowing what to do is about 25% of it.

africh75 said:
Im not taking a shot at him. I just think its silly to post "learn it on your own" at a site for cheaters :)
Even with a step by step walkthrough this event is a total pain in the ass, as is omm. Just because you "know" what to do doesnt mean the other 53 people in the raid that "know" are going to execute.
End game has become more about execution than strategy, long gone are the days where leet strats like hiding under a bridge blocked an AE were coveted by guilds. Vish, OMM, and Sendaii from my experience knowing what to do is about 25% of it.

ABSOLUTELY AMEN HALLELUJIA PRAISE BE TO ALLAH ETC SO ON AND SO FORTH

You hit it on the head there. That's why I asked here. It's great to have a solid strat for your guild to read and understand before going through it.

Trouble is, getting them to execute.

Druid007 said:
once you find out what is the real sendai (i wont say how to do this)

I've heard alot of different ways to do this:

1) Real queen has a particle effect radiating from her chest when casting
2) Real queen is taller and generally larger than fakes
3) Spell casting awareness. Real queen say Sendaii begins to cast where the other say a fake hive queen begins to cast
4) Real queen hits for alot harder
5) Real queen has ALOT more hit points than fakes
6) using showeq or myseq real queen shows up differently (not true)

So. If you have a deffinative way of telling which is which without running around and trying to see if one is taller than the other etc etc, please post it.
It will help alot of people who read this thread.

Thank you.

Okay i'll give you a hint, if you watch closely at spell awarness. only one of the Queen's lifetaps, usually from 1- 5k, that is the real queen. the rest of the queens, can be offtanked easily by a well geared knight, but double up on the tanks cause they all charm at random. and be smart and pull the fake queens to the opposite end of the zone so the offtanks dont have to deal with ae

also has a hell of a lot more hp, so balance your groups between the 4 and you will be fine.

pick the wrong queen and you have another to deal with, so this bit is important :)

Anybody update the final part of this frustrating event. When all those adds spawn what is the best way to deal with them? I'm so tired of dying to those adds. They have to be dealt with. AE stuns/Mez seems to get resisted alot. Any other suggestions?
We have gotten the queen to under 5 % and lost due to being killed with all those little bastard spiders.

Well everytime our guild encounters adds we have a team of expert kiters that hits them immediatly and kites them till main mob down. And 9 out of 10 times (with the help of enchanters with mez) we will take the mob down. We make sure that the clerics are well gaurded with aoe taunt tank to keep them alive just in case we get that 1 or 2 mobs that the kiters miss. I know this is a basic strat but maybe itll give you some ideas.

The Guild that I am in finally killed the Queen last nite however the ADDS did not despawn and we wiped to all those 50 or so spiders. This event sure is long and can be very frustrating. Back to the drawing board....damn't

Thanks -->Someoneorsomething at this point all comments are appreciated.

Thanks-->Logato34 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
For the final 25% we had at least 6-7 chanters and they all ae stunned, shamans ae slowed, and everyone else disc'd and burned queen down. As soon as queen is down wizards/mages/druids all had ae spells up and we killed the 37 adds in about 10 secs no joke, they have no hp. A few casters died during the ae stun, i know at least one enchanter did, but we really had no problems with the event once we had it down. Only took 27 attempts :eek:

BOOM, Queen Dead , ADDS Dead --Welcome to Demi-plane!
We did just want you suggested Logato34 and worked great!

Note: We had 6 enchanters during our win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye.....two-three chanters we keep in our raids normally....seems like chanties aren't even necessary, just have AE groups setup to all fire at once, have a tank AE taunt and def disc, adds killed, finish queen.

Sendaii, The Hive Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back