• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sendaii 3rd Wave (1 Viewer)

Dont feel bad. This B!&@^ takes luck and people who are on the ball. Its such a long fight that most peeps start "slipping" at the end. Here is what we do...

At the last 20% of her life she spawns 2 adds every 2%. (40 adds... it seems like less tho for some reason i think its more around 30) So we keep 2 tanks on her for agro. The other 4 + tanks will rotate aoe hate and kite. (sks are awesome for this part. They get hate up then pull the spiders to the other side of zone and FD. the spiders run away they stand up to get agro then fd again. It takes timing but watching it on MQ2map is like art. We have really good sks that play their class well. It also helps that none of our tanks are under 18k :).

Chanters will pick off adds of course. We tell them no more than 3 adds per chanter cause its hard to keep more than that under control (i know some of you can but we like to be safe.) If you have an extra tank also have him strickly to keep the adds of the healers.

This is where you use all DPS disks on her. BURN BURN BURN as fast as you can. Then after she drops take out the spiders that can not be mezed first.

I would say min for this event is (depending on gear)

7 tanks (2 on queen, 4 kite, 1 healer protecter)
6 clerics (3 on MT keeping him alive, 3 healing the kitting wars)
6 druids (keeping the groups alive)
4 chanters (12 adds mezed helps)
4 sham (spot healing and panthering the rogues. We like to put 1 sham with 5 rogues)

Then the rest dps.

Now this isnt the best strat but it works for us. Also let your bstys know that if there cleric/druid is getting hit to go get that add also. but keep pet on queen. The DPS loss isnt that great and ive saved healers. Tell them us Flash of ligh over and over till the spider turns, 1-2 casts and they are good and pissed off. once they turn on them run them by queen (away from healers) and hopefully a knight can get agro if not take one for the team to save a healer. Ive noticed that when and if i die the spiders attention has changed to someone other than the healers (luck??? /shrug) Make sure that mages wizzys ect stay nukeing queen.

It also helps to tell bards that if one of the tanks go down to take over kitting if the other wars cant handle it. Like i said its all about being on the ball. Seeing what is happening and reacting. We try to keep boxing to a min. Only elite boxers are alowed to box. It is all about if this goes wrong you do this, and if that goes wrong you do this.

Also dont be discouraged. This is one of the more crappy encounters. There have been times when everyone that was leet log on and we fail, then the next time we try we have minimal force and pass it no problems. Hope fully others can add to it to get you past this B%%$#.

Also check out this LINK OUT

At the last 20% of her life she spawns 2 adds every 2%. (40 adds... it seems like less tho for some reason i think its more around 30) So we keep 2 tanks on her for agro. The other 4 + tanks will rotate aoe hate and kite.

We just get everyone on her butt and chanters AE stun while others (Druids, Wiz, Mage, etc) AE DD them. They dont have much health and die fast.

As far as wave 3 you just need to be patient. Kill a few of the first 6 and keep their splits mezzed. Kite the rest. Slowly take out the splits making sure people assist. Breaking mez is bad. Keep your eye on Queen also.

Then just take the rest down one by one.

Sendaii 3rd Wave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back