• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Saga Skin !! (1 Viewer)

denisycw

RedCents
anyone know how to make 9 named that drop skin pop..? i have problem finding there phs and some times when it up but killed by different faction mobs.

There anyway to do 1 dmg deal with the mobs that are fighting eachother to be able to loot them with no xp after they die? i.e. oldworld wars last year and I remember something about Zland training paebala on them long time ago. I'm sure SoE is onto that sorta thing but they missed easier things to fix than this before

nyghteyes said:
There anyway to do 1 dmg deal with the mobs that are fighting eachother to be able to loot them with no xp after they die? i.e. oldworld wars last year and I remember something about Zland training paebala on them long time ago. I'm sure SoE is onto that sorta thing but they missed easier things to fix than this before

Only if you can memblur. Mobs now remember damage better, but if you memblur a nearly dead mob then kill it you get full xp and loot. It's really hard to get it to happen though. Easest way is to snare red con and train its friends on someone else. Then train one mob at a time on the red con till he is nearly dead and then finish the job yourself.

In The Devastation, you can take advantage of the "war" that goes on constantly in the zone as some mobs are ready-to-attack other types of mobs...like Spiders don't like Undead, just like Mantisknight said.

As far as damaging these mobs and then trying to get the last hit in so that the corpse is still there as one of these zone shifts occurs, tried that...didn't work. They caught on especially in this zone.

The easiest way to figure out what mobs will drop the skins are the mobs that are red, as stated above, and who list as 73 or 74 on your HUD if you have one that displays that. The typical named generally do not drop the skins. Most of these mobs summon, however some were easily solo'd on my Necro.

There is an instance that does drop the skins, however its much easier to get them from the mobs in The Devastation. Sometimes, I even found it better to have someone there to tag the mob out of the train as they can get very close together, but they don't tether. The Bolvargs near the rim of the zone do tether though and its a good idea to stay away from them.

-TurkReno

I got about half my skins in Samples of Corruption. You just have to make sure that you loot the first one in Devastation, and I don't think shiliskin or evil eye skins drop in SoC. I don't remember which is #9 : p

Saga Skin !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back