• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Sabotage mission with a bard (1 Viewer)

liestol

RedCents
Anyone care to tell me a good way to do this with a 70 bard? I'd like to lay low with the macroing on this one for a while, so I'd like to know how to do this quick and legit :)

Bard get DA right, so you will have to know where the altars are.Alot of the mobs dont see invis. So use the song that gives you invis selos and levitate (song of travel or something) to get to altars Hit DA do hand in then run back and say leave to sintal. wait for repop on DA then run to next altar rinse repeat.3 min refresh on Bard DA. Thats how i would do it. But dont have a bard :) Just a FYI if you fall of the bridge by sintal you will zone into stoneroot (random spot by orcs).

Sabotage mission with a bard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back