• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sabotage! (Hard) ---- Warning!!!!! -- Please Read ASAP! (1 Viewer)

iceman_001

RedCents
I dont know where post this; but I wanted to give everyone a heads up. I just spoke to a friend of mine who works with Sony. They are now watching the Sabatoge Mission for people using Macro's. They have been tipped off and are looking to ban accts on all servers. I am keeping away from it a few weeks. I hope this helps some of you. Wish this was never posted anywhere, but, guess it happens. ---- Stay real all.

Re: Sabotage! (Hard) -- Easy 190+hp rewards -- Warning!!

You can still solo this legitimately with a decently geared bard in under 3 minutes. No hacks required.

I noticed a few days ago when someone did this with the correct faction the trigger text was changed. . . wonder if this is how they are watching it. .

Before to get into the zone was 'Ready" now it's "Enter" HOWEVER 'Ready" still works. . . also to zone out was "Leave" now it's "Ready To Go" or something of that nature. . .

That has always been the full dialog.

For Calisar: Hail, work, source accomplish
Outside Sintal: Hail, enter, ready
Inside Sintal: Hail, leave (before task is finished)
Inside Sintal: Hail, out of here (after task is finished -- "leave" still works though)

Why are people so shocked that this is being watched? The gear from this mission is amaing, and it can be done in 30s with a macro, then afk for 40m and go again. I love this mission, I love its gear, but ffs, the thing ASKS to be exploited. SOE should have nerfed this thing long ago...thank god that they're SOE.

I'm just shocked that everybody and their sister seems to have a 'friend that works at Sony'...

The funniest part is that my friend's brother actually does work there as a coder. According to him, nobody watches shit. Tracking exploiters is more trouble than it's worth. So unless you're actively pissing people off with exploits and macros, the likelihood they'll do anything is remote.

Anyone find this funny and sad? They rollback anyone who bought a bat wing from a person who bought a bat wing from another person who bought it from a guy who bought from tradeskill npcs. Now some of the best attunable gear in game is out there with no effort and they ignore it lol.

The attuneable gear is some of the best droppable gear in the game.. yes.. but it doesn't match the no drop stuff.

It basically takes money from the plat buyers. Well.. it gives money to the plat sellers too I guess.

The equipment is good, but not in the realm of the no drop stuff. The rollbacks were for something completely different.

Tradeskills are iffy enough as it is without letting all the best stufff come into the game by accident.

I was talking about the crazy rollbacks they did more so than the people who stocked up on acrylia and such. Like rollbacking everyone who bought the smallest thing. Now this does indeed effect tradeskilling a little. What about all the people who bought Wurine Alpha Greaves? Or Boots? Or the leather version of the helm? Or the people who made them just as this happened. Or all the people who went through quite a bit of effort to kill VT mobs for the tap procing weps. The wand that drops from mission is better to as the VT ones have neg 20 to proc rate as the wand has none. Im talking from a pvp server of course so this effects people more here than it would on blue servers cause of all the level 60 twinks and such.

Fact Is, You Cheat you can get caught. Afk macroing has always had a big risk. Blah blah blah sony is watching. There is always a chance of getting busted. IF you think you can afk the same palce that everyone in there mother is afking at, and still think Sony dosent know about it,..... yeah....

This is another the world is ending psot, Sony has the ban stick again...

Fact Sony always has the stick and we are just dodging about getting our hits in as we can. That is why MQ is called cheating....

Moving this to the nefred thread if you want to discuss it more there feel free to. But really stop beating that old dead horse. The darn things is nothing but a bloddy goo on the ground by now...

ac1dgenocide said:
does anyone know if this would be safe to use again?
Even if it were, the mission itself has been changed to where you need to kill X number of mobs in the zone. That's why the macro is in Nerfed

Sabotage! (Hard) ---- Warning!!!!! -- Please Read ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back