• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Rwarp (1 Viewer)

iwannaknow

RedCents
I have been compiling various versions of warp for quite some time now but since the patch before this last one Rwarp has not worked for me. It compiles fine and loads with no problem...but when I issue a warp command, nothing happens. I assume the good folks at mq2 have added something new to the source to block rwarp from working. I would appreciate it if anyone could clue me in on what new stuff I need to do to the mq2 source to get it working again.

Thanks

z166204 said:
With the latest release from the macroquest devs they have added some additional anti warp/gate/fade which needs to be removed if you wish to use the specific commands:
/warp
/gate
/fade

If you wish to just rename your /commands for these functions you can bypass this code change entirly.

In MQ2Main\MQ2Commands.cpp add the comment marks below as noted.

Code:
VOID PluginCmdSort(VOID)
{
/*
PMQCOMMAND pCmd=pCommands;
int i;
while(pCmd) {
if (pCmd->EQ==0) {
//
for(i=0;i<sizeof(keyarray)/4;i+=4) {
if (!stricmp(pCmd->Command, (char *)&keyarray)) {
pCmd->Function=CmdCmd;
}
}
}
pCmd=pCmd->pNext;
}
*/
}

This is probably what you're looking for. Basically any command that was 4 keystrokes after the / was attempted to not work. Any compile you do, you're going to have edit accordingly.

-TurkReno

<- Red Cents for Therapy

Rwarp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back