• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Ritual of Terror (1 Viewer)

Eq_Dna

RedCents
12¢
Ok, so, the raid that I want to box is "Raid Expedition: The Roots of Evil" however, before I can request that raid I must of course complete "Raid Expedition: Ritual of Terror."
Has anyone single boxed this?
I have no idea how to go about getting four toons to click the clickies in four different locations as the same time.
I assume it can be done with /bct commands?
I have searched here to find a strat and been unsuccessful to this point.

Thanks in advance for the help I know is coming!

Some where there is a very old mac someone wrote to auto afk the Raid in Argath where you would FD at the catapult and the mac would click it for you so you wouldn't die. A great way to build a FTP army with VOA raid gear. Anyway, if you could find that mac, you could get in business with the raid you're trying to do.

Question - Ritual of Terror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back