• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - RGMERCS StickHow Hotbutton Creation (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
I am trying to create some hot-buttons to toggle some setups in RGMercs. For example toggling between Melee and Bowing with a Ranger (for when I switch between open areas or tight quarters fighting) without having to bring up the ini and changing it. Examples (using or to show what I'd use for either Melee or Bowing)

Line 1: /UseMelee 1 or 0
Line 2: /StickHow snaproll !front 10 or 100 moveback uw

But using hot-buttons only takes the first word, in this case "snaproll" in that second line (not adding the "!front 10 moveback uw"). Is there a way for me to type it so it to takes the entire line or will I have to keep manually opening the ini and typing it there?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am trying to create some hot-buttons to toggle some setups in RGMercs. For example toggling between Melee and Bowing with a Ranger (for when I switch between open areas or tight quarters fighting) without having to bring up the ini and changing it. Examples (using or to show what I'd use for either Melee or Bowing)

Line 1: /UseMelee 1 or 0
Line 2: /StickHow snaproll !front 10 or 100 moveback uw

But using hot-buttons only takes the first word, in this case "snaproll" in that second line (not adding the "!front 10 moveback uw"). Is there a way for me to type it so it to takes the entire line or will I have to keep manually opening the ini and typing it there?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Line 1: /rg UseMelee 1 or 0
Line 2: /rg StickHow "snaproll !front 10" or "100 moveback uw"

try that
dont forget /rg infront of th commands

Question - RGMERCS StickHow Hotbutton Creation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back