• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

RedGuides - RG site Category for EMU resources (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Just a suggestion, It would be awesome if we could get a Resource section dedicated to Macros/ Plugins tagged to work on EMU servers.

I'm just throwing it out there as a suggestion since a lot of us have started playing on Emu to avoid the suspension waves happening on Live. I know we can search by Emu server Type tag, but it would be awesome to have a dedicated category for ease of browsing.

I agree that we need a quicker way to browse emu software.

We also need to start cataloging what's already out there, it's spread out all over the web.

+1 to this idea. I'm relatively new to Emu (Laz). I've been trying to get a feel for some of the beloved live macros that have some small Emu quarks.
It could be a Laz thing (or admittedly me), for example, the Abysmal Sea TS quests make 100 of each item, not 20 and the forge seems to not be in the same place as live.

So I think it's one thing to say that a macro or plugin will work (ie, not crash the client) versus it will flawlessly function on a specific Emu server.

That would be awesome. What can we do to help with the cataloging?
For macros and plugins we just need to add the more popular ones, such as E3 and its variants here:

Ultimately I'd like to give EQ Emu some serious coverage, as @Coldblooded suggested. An updated video guide on setting up a server would be a good start, though I have many dumb questions to ask before I even start.

RedGuides - RG site Category for EMU resources

Users who are viewing this thread

Back