• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

reverse circel request (1 Viewer)

morlock

RedCents
I am a ranger and i want to be able to bow kite using the circle option in the mq2moveutils but I need to be able to do it in reverse. Can any one do this?

You all are correct and that is why I want to be able to go in reverse. I need to be able to face the mob to continue to fire at them and I also need to be able to run in reverse by holding the /keypress back command. problem /keypress back will not keep me running in a circle but will only run me in a straight line back. Can sme one with wicked bad math skillz make a few adjustments on one of the .dll's to alow this to happen???? I'd even kick a few $$$ to you for your time.

If i remember right, there used to be a modded mq2circle to circle backwards in the vip forums on mq2. If i have the time, i'll look it up and post the link for ya.

reverse circel request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back