• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Resizing UI question and question about my box group. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
246¢
First part of my question is how do I go back to the old UI, I hate this new UI resizing crap.

Second part of post, and if this is in wrong section I am sorry, but anywho what would be best for a group setting with SK-Shaman-Bard-Mage-Cleric, would a Monk or Bst be good for that set up or what are some suggestions?

First part of my question is how do I go back to the old UI, I hate this new UI resizing crap.

Second part of post, and if this is in wrong section I am sorry, but anywho what would be best for a group setting with SK-Shaman-Bard-Mage-Cleric, would a Monk or Bst be good for that set up or what are some suggestions?
Personally I feel like a BST would be perfect for ya. for a caster heavy group

EDIT: Never mind all. I caught up with my daily RG reading and found the answer in another post.

Kinda along these lines- does resizing the UI work with the old UI or custom UIs like the one Sic uses?
i reverted to the old UI setting and am using Zliz UI. The resize slider is greyed out at 15%. I don’t want to mess with it without knowing. Last time I did something like that it took me all night to fix what I screwed up.

Thanks!

BB~

EDIT: Never mind all. I caught up with my daily RG reading and found the answer in another post.

Kinda along these lines- does resizing the UI work with the old UI or custom UIs like the one Sic uses?
i reverted to the old UI setting and am using Zliz UI. The resize slider is greyed out at 15%. I don’t want to mess with it without knowing. Last time I did something like that it took me all night to fix what I screwed up.

Thanks!

BB~
The new "resize" thing is only the new ui

Question - Resizing UI question and question about my box group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back