• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Requesting begging mac. (1 Viewer)

sebastienjuly

RedCents
61¢
So i been working on skills that are usless-ish and i was wondering if anyone has made, or could make me, a Begging Macro... self-explanatory i think. i believe you can get skill ups in PoK with out agro, or if someone knows a better method.

thanks,
seb

You know, I never used begging in all the years that I've played EQ. I have never heard of anyone ever getting anything for begging off an NPC. Have any of you ever received anything?

A few copper is about all i ever got. PS if you don't get skill ups in PoK try going to the big stone guy that guard the tipt/vxed entrance and beg form him he doesn't aggro.

You can beg on npc's in abysmal sea without aggro from memory.

I vaguely recall doing it when i started the BIC quest years ago, because you actually needed begging for it.

OK i tryed the little one you just made pugs i got some crazy error msg. and i couldn't get MQ2AutoSkills to work. It would say it was on but it wouldn't actually beg lol. soooo.... i found this and it does a good job:

Did you have a beg hotkey set up in your actions window? Autoskills requires you have the button there in order for it to work.

i trained my FD skill all night last night using the old autofire program for rangers. all it does is punch the output key you have it set for. i havent used mq2 for awhile now so it was an easy way to get it set up. you can find it on rangersglade if you search their message boards.

good thing about a macro is you can set up a /end when your skill hits the max so your not still running it once its maxed

Requesting begging mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back