• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request to learn. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hello all, this is my first post here and have a request for a macro. I play a 5 box team and am looking to macro a few toons, namely cleric druid and enchanter. Thing is I dont know thing one about writing macros well. What I am requesting is a simple macro for my enchanter that will do exactly what I have in mind, mainly so I can read the macro and learn myself for the others. If anyone is up for this task, it will really be simple for you guru's.

Assist Tank,

When mob hits 90% Tash Slow Cripple

Reslow if it wears off. Rebuff spells like VoQ, Haste

Now, I have found other macros that I modified and they work, however, the macro will continuiously cast slow at 90% till mob is dead. If anyone can write this so I can learn from it, I would really appriciate it.

Thank you in advance.

I 6 box myself and I highly reccomend Autobot from the MQ2 VIP section. It's a generic bot macro that can be used for any class so you only have to learn how to set up one macro and then can use it for all your toons.

ok Iam a total newbie here was wondering where and how I should start?? Is there a program that i should get?? Ive been hearing alot about 2 boxing or more how is it done?? and where can it be found?? well thanks in advance for the help I sure will I will have more question later

To start boxing there are three main things you need.

1) WinEQ - http://www.lavishsoft.com/wineq2/

2) Macroquest2 VIP access

3) Good Hardware. (A 256MB Video card and nice amount of memory.) I run 6 toons on 2 gigs of memory. I'm about to build another machine with 4 gigs of memory so I have more background stuff going on.

Gildon said:
To start boxing there are three main things you need.

1) WinEQ - http://www.lavishsoft.com/wineq2/

2) Macroquest2 VIP access

3) Good Hardware. (A 256MB Video card and nice amount of memory.) I run 6 toons on 2 gigs of memory. I'm about to build another machine with 4 gigs of memory so I have more background stuff going on.

1. Agreed. WinEQ helps a lot, and Lax from Lavish can be very helpful. Subscribe, it's cheap.

2. Somewhat agreed. MQ2 VIP: Not necessary, but also very helpful. People on the forums are much more friendly in the VIP.

3. Windows XP cannot recognize/use more than 3GB of RAM. Are you using Vista?

Request to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back