• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request simple mac... (1 Viewer)

The0Eldest

RedCents
Anyone happen to know of, or be able to write a quick and dirty mac that targets a mob and sends your pet to attack it.

for say every mob under X level within a set radius?

Would be great for faction pharming as well as TS pharming.

TIA

Where are u wanting to use this? I should be able to throw something together kinda want to know where u are gonna be doing this so I can use it as a testing spot for it

Rich (BB code):
sub main
:loop
/if (${Target.Level}>30) /tar npc next    
/if (${Target.Distance}>220) /keypress esc  
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 220 
/pet attack
/goto :loop

That should do the trick worked for me. . .The only thing u wanna change maybe is the lvl cap of the mobs u want to target for pet to attack right now its set on anything under lvl 30, Any problems let me know :D

And I must say that I left FoB riddled with corpses lmao

Here..
See the target line, everything is set there.
The "range" is the level range, in this example I've set it to everything between level 40 and 50.
The "radius" is how far away from you it should target and attack, in this example I've set it to 200 feet. The "zradius" is how far above or below you the mob is allowed to be, good for dungeons. If it's not a dungeon just remove the "zradius 10" part.
Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
    :Loop
        /squelch /target npc range 40 50 radius 200 zradius 10
        /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[NPC]}) /goto :Loop
        /pet attack
        :Killing
            /delay 1s
        /if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /goto :Killing
    /goto :Loop
/return

Request simple mac...