• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Request - Code Example (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
I've been afk circling a lot and I'll get maybe 5 or 6 mobs on me to kick it all off. EVerything is good while I have 2 or more mobs chasing me because my target won't run off. But, when I've killed off everything the last target flees at 10% or so and brings a bunch of crap into my circle and kills me.

Does anybody have a code example that I can use whereby it:

checks to see if I only have 1 target within a certain radius of me and if so changes up the twist pattern?

I can do the "changes up the twist pattern part" but I can't figure out the "how to determine I only have 1 mob chasing me around part"

I'm guessing something like

/if (mob radius <=100 & mob.count =1 )

{
twist 1 5 6 7 8 ....

}

but I don't know the exaxt syntax.

Any help out there?

I've done it two ways...neither are really certain to catch the right mobs, but should help.

/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius ###]}>1) (depending on how close the mobs are following you, ### is the max distance they will be from you at any time)

/if (${Target.NearestSpawn[2,npc radius 30].ID}) (checks if there's an npc within 30 of your target)

Like I said both can give false positives if you're kiting in crowded areas so if you want to be sure, just snare every mob when it gets low hp.

Thank you! Red cent coming your way. This code was very helpful.

I snapped in this too..

/if (${Target.PctHPs}>15) {
/twist 1 2 3 5 6 3 7 8 1 3 5 6 3 1 7 8 2
:stayhere1
/if (${Target.PctHPs}>15) /goto :stayhere1
}

Request - Code Example

Users who are viewing this thread

Back