• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - (Cleric macro) CH chain with Fizzle and spot healing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
359¢
Hi guys,.

Im new here, but i figured i would try asking anyway.

im looking for a macro which will enable 2 cleric to cast a CH chain recasting CH on Fizzle. and maybe with a 1 spell spothealing.

was thinking something like :

cleric 1 starts CH, 2 sec after it tell cleric 2, Start CH now.
Cleric 2 starts CH, 2 sec after it tell cleric 1, Start CH now.

or something like this, i dunno how to make it though, only been playing with MQ as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rich (BB code):
|CH.mac by SOS REDGUIDES
#Event Complete "#*#cast CH now#*#"
#Event spotheal "#*#i need a PE#*#"

Turbo 

Sub Main
:loop
/do events
/goto loop
/return

Sub Event_Complete
/cast 1
/delay 1
/cast 1
/delay 5s
/tell YOUROTHERCLERICNAMEHERE cast CH now
/return

Sub Event_spotheal
/sit
/target ${Chat.Sender}
/cast 2
/delay 1
/cast 2
/g casting PE on %T
/return

THis is for a 2 cleric rotation. every 5 or so seconds you get a CH. UNTESTED just threw it together. no bells or whistles lol. Make sure to change the cleric name to the oposite cleric. on both.To start it just send a tell to one of your clerics "cast CH now"

THis is a really simple macro. Complete heal in gem 1

Last edited:
Ya looks pretty simple, but I don't see how that would work for TWO clerics. Looks to me like it would just cast a CH then tell another cleric to cast it. Where's the command to cast a CH if you get a tell saying cast CH now?

yea like i said i didnt want to spend alot of time on it. Fixed a couple things. Also if the mac is loaded on both clerics and replace YOUROTHERCLERICNAMEHERE with the opisite clerics name (cant be run on same machine unless you name it CH1.mac and CH2.mac that way they are seprate macs)
Load up cleric#1 and type /mac CH1 (it has clreic#2s name in it)
Load up cleric#2 and type /mac CH2 (it has cleric#1s name in it)
then when you /tell cleric#1 the key phrase it will CH over and over till you /endmac

I'd replace:

Rich (BB code):
Sub Event_Complete
/cast 1
/delay 1
/cast 1
/delay 5s
/tell YOUROTHERCLERICNAMEHERE cast CH now
/return
With:
Rich (BB code):
Sub Event_Complete
/cast 1
/delay 1
/cast 1
/timed 50 /tell YOUROTHERCLERICNAMEHERE cast CH now
/return

That way the macro doesn't get stuck for 5 seconds waiting to tell the other cleric to CH. (IE. The macro will execute other commands and requests while sitting idle waiting to tell the other cleric to CH.)

Request - (Cleric macro) CH chain with Fizzle and spot healing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back