• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request: Butcherblock Leveling exp. Macro for the shroud (1 Viewer)

eqjedi

RedCents
I've been on undergroundguides for over a year before this, and a lead on my own emu server, but I am brand new to the world of macros, and while I have damn useful ideas, I don't yet have the knowledge to implement them. I think it would be really nice if we could bypass the hours it takes killing things as a 5 basilisk, goblin, kobold or imp in order to gain the next shroud, so my solution is a macro that will kill anything that gives exp at 5 and is easily defeatable (no red cons in other words, unless temped) but this would save alot of time, seeing as I have other obligations and would love to learn how, but I am swamped as it is and compiling took its share of stress, but this would be a great macro, and you could get all shrouds fast. How about it?

Well, hehe, I did know a 70 druid who quit to play WoW and then quit that (lol) and atm I don't have a friend or guildie who isnt always busy, plus i dont have more than one account ><.. Actually though, Field of Bone may be a better option, since BB T-roads has alot of dry spells

So yeah, so far, i've done BB and FoB at level 5. you can take yellows on and win without substantial damage, and then if you get temp, you can kill a few reds (hint: I always ask a sham or druid for a regen, even if it lasts only 30, because then you can take chain reds with ease... just dont get more than 1 add or you will start to take a bit of dmg. this happened with 3 unfortunately just as regen wore off, so i ran to pok book) just my 2 cp ;)

hehe thanks army, even though im a stoopid n00b when it comes to running macros (edited and ran forage but thats it so far) its easy to infer, now i just gotta set it to an ideal way to leave it afk and not get trained or within agro of red cons.. i know theres plugins, is there one to make it so you dont get agro?

what i suggest is a little expirement first...

1. Try getting a FH mission and see what lvl the mobs are there
2. Try some noob zones and see whats KOS to you.. ie gaurds and such

hunter.mac would work in fh i think... especially with the good spawn rate in rat room

it would work ok also if you used in noob zone that your not too KOS in

8-)

I've never heard of fh, wheres that?

basically.. i dont know how to run the hunter.mac, i found it for monks and i dont know how to customize it to suit the newbie zones. is there a guide or command list for the macros i could learn that would help me make it? i also see some that use incs or other macs as conditions, and i pretty much got the gist of the target but it just makes it a little more difficult to work with, but basically i wanna learn how to change hunter macs around. can anyone post an explanation or maybe a simplified version?

okay i think i got the hang of it now, thanks, but there is one coding obstacle that would help somewhere that isnt flat.. how can i make the target.mac end and target something else if an obstacle is hit in say, BB? it says it tries to move around it but the triggers simply dont equip it to do that when its running into a large mountain, so the retargeting of something not obstructed would be great, but is that feasible?

Request: Butcherblock Leveling exp. Macro for the shroud

Users who are viewing this thread

Back