• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Receive tell & send email (1 Viewer)

wbb007

RedCents
90¢
I'm looking for a way to have a email message sent when my toon receives a tell. I occasionally AFK from my computer to deal with kids etc. and I'm worried I'm going to get caught. I tried to get MQ2Relaytells working with blat but couldn't. I have the blat component working fine but I don't think the plugin ever tried to send the email after my toon received a tell. Is there any way to debug it? I'm looking either for someone to confirm MQRelaytells is working with emails and I'm doing something wrong or maybe another way to send a email or text. Can anyone help?

You can add a password as far as i know to eqbc server if your running it remotely it wouldn't add any real big security but anything helps.

Now there are also options to set up a password which can be easily set in the MQ2EQBC.ini

This password would be put in at the end of the string "/bccmd connect 192.168.X.XXX 2112 passwordhere"

Question - Receive tell & send email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back