• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Raise language alone? (1 Viewer)

fearthejourney

RedCents
I have been looking around for a way to talk to myself and raise my language skills. I of course have one practice point in each language. I have seen plenty of offsets and soforth to talk to yourself but have not seen one that seems to work to bring up your language skills. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

fearthejourney said:
I have been looking around for a way to talk to myself and raise my language skills. I of course have one practice point in each language. I have seen plenty of offsets and soforth to talk to yourself but have not seen one that seems to work to bring up your language skills. Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?
You can't talk to yourself to bring up language skills. all those offsets do is echo's what you send to the server back to you and ignores the "you can't talk to yourself" messages. You need at least 1 other character to do this with.

Raise language alone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back