• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Raid Strats (1 Viewer)

Druid007

RedCents
60¢
well, been thinking while dieing to Hive queen in DoDH tonight.

what other raid strat you guys want? i am more than willing to publish raid strats for most mobs.

Only ones that i wont are Vishimiter and Overlord Mata Muram .. for obvious reasons as these are my 2 favourite ever encounters and to beat them.. a strat isnt enough you need to learn it.

Raid Encounters:

PoP mobs
Elemental named
PoTime

Ikkinz raid trials
Primals in Yxxta
Uqua
Qvic encounters (M'Shas, Zoo etc)
Inktu'ta
Txevu (all 3 progression raids, plus BP dropers.. only ones i have done)
Tacvi (all mobs)

MPG Trials
Hulcror
Feratha/Chailiak
Queen (never killed king, because queen was lame)
Other OoW mobs i cant remember the names of.

Keldovan the Harrier
Ture
Jelvan event (rough strat, all on raid set up and shit)
Warden Hanvar
Arch Magus

pst if you want, ill see about getting some up over the weekend.

Druid007 said:
Inktu'ta
Txevu (all 3 progression raids, plus BP dropers.. only ones i have done)
Tacvi (all mobs)

Keldovan the Harrier
Ture
Jelvan event (rough strat, all on raid set up and shit)
Warden Hanvar
Arch Magus

thx :)

Hive queen owned btw. :)

and ill get round to posting some strats for them at the weekend.

As for DoDH.. im not 100% sure on them myself yet. plus new expansion.. gotta leave you some to figure out yourself :P

Hey Druid!

A few things I always wanted to know and never found out.

I have KT access, I was wondering at bare minimum what must be done (in detail) to get to qvic? By in detail I mean, talk to this guy to get this expidition ect. I dont need details on killing mobs or anything I like to figure that out on my own.

Second, is two questions.

What is the bare minimum needed to be killed in pop to flag for fire (besides Fennin Ro) and the ele planes.

And how do you get Rallos Zek the Warlord in Tactics targetable?

This info would be much appriciated.

Last question is, if I did all the signet quests for CoA, but NOT the mpg raid trials, can I still enter CoA? And if I can would I die as soon as I enter from an AE?

Thanks!

N

For the signets, as long as you have them turned in, you can enter CoA safely. But you need a raid in to do it.

For PoP, you'd need to kill every mob pre-EP except for Agnarr, including all of the stuff in Sol Ro's tower.

Raid Strats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back