• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

quick Q (1 Viewer)

bigmike

RedCents
20¢
can you Xfer characters off a banned acct to a new one? Iv been told you can but Iv nevr been banned before... I suppose i figured tis would be the best place to ask... for obvious reasons lol

They should really have a Topic about Banned character listing all character banned from user that come here on these boards... maybe with a comments on why they get banned...

so use this as the thread.... u go first 8-)

and remember some never find out why exactly they are banned...

Presently no toons banned... /cough yet

but i am a noob

My bad =P Toon wasnt banned for mqing. He was banned because he was traded account, bought him for 150k in game, apparently he "sold" the account to 3 other people, only I was the only to insist on phone call, so I actually got it, they got stiffed, they all reported eachother, I was included, total loss of 4 accounts lol.

EDIT: Only time I've ever had accounts banned was for trading/buying ingame, not macroquesting.

Never get Banned... yet...

I dont use /warp too much, use GM Detect ( even if not that useful ) , my Bard camp when something go wrong, etc.. So the only way I can get caugh is by beeing unlucky...

what tone said... like this guy i saw last night.

ok im in DN right waiting on the sleepers tomb key hand in mob to spawn now i know he has an untargetable pressence there with the same name (he does zone wide shouts so i assume thats what its for) im there with 2 other people sat on his plinth waiting, they have no idea about mq2 or what it does. this stupid necro warps right on top of the invz spawn char, he was a necro so no way he cud have opend the locked door, hailed the untargetable char then warps out again when he saw us 3. total idot

i was so tempted to petition his ass about it, idots like that get my fun killed lol.

on another note i was suspended for 2week, coz well i was stupid and overused the advghost with meele me and a friend were doing RC RSS mobs high end god the works, in retrospect was total stupid and i got suspended he got 1 acc banned (he did it a ton more than me) and 2 rolled back lol.

quick Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Back