• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question NOT EQ or MQ related, but maybe someone can help. (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Ok heres the deal,

I have a bad cavity on my way back molar, if a molar looks like this from the top...

|----|
|----|
|----|
|----|

Mine would look like this and cracked....

|----|
| |
| |
|----|

Im getting it out tomorrow, but I am in so much pain, my left eye goes blurry, I get dizzy, Im on 600mg ibuprofen every three hours and 500mg vicodin on the offset three hours. But it isint stopping the pain even a little. Only thing that helps is swishing around cold water in the area and it only lasts for 5 minutes. Even oragel isint working. Anyone got any suggestions to make this pain stop for atleast a half hour so I can fall asleep? I havent slept but like 30 minutes here and there in the last two days cause of this pain, and I really just want to sleep.

I was thinking maybe listerine or something since that kinda sorta numbs the mouth, I am willing to try anything though.

Sorry to post it here guys but I am out of options and no one can think of anything to ease this pain, short of going to ER and having them numb me. Which I cant stand the feeling of my tongue being numb. Looking for a home remedy that will help me until tomorrow morning.

N

Well if you're looking to go to sleep just have someone put you in a sleeper hold until you pass out.

However, I had some bad stitching for my wisdom teeth and I ran out of Perciset at the beach so basically what I did was before bed, take 5 or 6 ibuprofen with some warm whole milk and that managed to knock me out. I'm a pretty big guy though so you might not need as much.

you guys are so crazy lmfao.

save yerself some time and buy a 30 bag from yer local weed dealer. smoke a full J to yerself and you'll laugh at the pain.

if that don't work, then go and get a teener of coke. do a line or 2 and your face will go numb for a good 1-2 hours. :P

lastley, if none of these work,

go to yer local bar, drink 3 shots of bacardi 151, or mnoonshine if ya can get it, then find the biggest baddest mo'fo' in the bar and tell them "hey pussy, i heard you like it when guys plug ya up the arse". and about 5 mins later when the ambulance arrives, your tooth will be missing (along with any other problem teeth) and no more pain. :)

hope this helped...

red cents appreciated if any or all the above worked :P

3djoker said:
you guys are so crazy lmfao.

save yerself some time and buy a 30 bag from yer local weed dealer. smoke a full J to yerself and you'll laugh at the pain.

if that don't work, then go and get a teener of coke. do a line or 2 and your face will go numb for a good 1-2 hours. :P

Roflmfao. I'm half tempted to throw you a red cent just for making me laugh so damned hard.

They used to sell "Cocaine Babies Tooth Drops." back in the early 1900's.
A friend of mine had an original tin sign for the product.
Picture of a happy little baby girl in a red dress.

Cocaine would help with the pain for sure, but the poor guy wouldn't be able to sleep.

Try something non pharmicutical. Mother nature has some good cures out there. you can run a google search and find what you may need.
Pot will help for sure. Especially if you aren't a regular smoker, though I suggest going with something legal if you are against smoking herb.

Here's a link for you.
http://www.hpathy.com/diseases/teeth-symptoms-treatment-cure.asp

find something that is listed as working well for the type of pain you are experiencing and head to your local botanical gardens or pagan herb shop to get some.
Chamomille is actually pretty good for helping you sleep and dulling pain, you can steep any herbs into a tea and drink them. take your anti inflamitories and see if it helps.

Thanks for all the input guys. Unfortunatly, I am terribly afraid of all drugs, even perscription. Pot would not do even though I used to be a pot head, but now I suffer from extreme anxiety and panic attacks, so that would just make me into a paranoid person in alot of pain lol.

Wierd thing, that worked to make the pain stop for awhile was, a slice of cheese. I let it get stuck in the hole and it made the pain go away. Strange. Guess cause the nerve was exposed, the cheese stopped it from hurting or soemthing, lol I dont know, strange yes, but it worked.

N

its over now but a clove (the spice for cooking) would of worked clove acts like an orajel type u could of stuck a peice of clove in the hole. would of numbed the area for ya. Ear aches and teeth aches are some of the wosrt non life threatening pains to go through. man almost makes ya wanna die ..

Question NOT EQ or MQ related, but maybe someone can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back