• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question for those in the "Know" of GoD flagging... (1 Viewer)

Aberham

RedCents
I was curious if it'd be possible to be Qvic flagged if I only had the Cipher of Txevu.

Granted I have the KT flag... how would I go about getting the others if all I have is the Cipher? Or is it not possible? I saw there were changes in the patch last week, but I couldn't exactly follow the lingo, for I am not well versed in the dialog/termonology of GoD progression.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Abe

Cipher of Txevu means you have completed the Uqua, Ikkiniz4, and Inktu'ta. Uqua and Ikkiniz4 are what you need to be qvic flagged, so you should be qvic flagged. If you arent able to zone into qvic by using Medrona in Natimbi, than you might have to zone into Qvic through Kod'Taz. If you still can't zone in, petition and ask for them to give you all 3 pieces-Sliver of High Temple (Ikkiniz4), Fragment of High Temple(Uqua), and Splinter of High Temple(Inktu'ta) back. Make sure you are KT flagged as well, as GM will probably say some BS about you missing some preflags. Just keep telling them you had all 3 pieces and are not missing any preflags, eventually they will reimburse you, but it may take you 2-10 petitions. Make sure you zone into Qvic and get Qvic on your key ring.

The patch message meant that those that used Alternate access method to get qvic flagged, could still get Cipher of Txevu. Before it was set up so those that used alternate access methods (not raid) were unable to progress.

Question for those in the "Know" of GoD flagging...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back