• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question: buffs info. (1 Viewer)

israrus

RedCents
Hello.

I came back to EQ after long break.I remeber that MQ used to have option to see buff info with rigth click on buff icon, however now with Redquest running it seems dosn't work.
This is not possible anymore or shoud i change something in setings or make some command?

thx in advance

As of lately, EQ gives you options when you right click a spell, it says either...

Remove this spell.
Block this spell.
View spell information.

(or something to this extent)

View spell information -- Would be your obvious choice, so check that, and if all else fails, do what I tell you.

----------------------

Step 1 -- Type /unload into your MQ2 Window in EverQuest

Step 2 -- Close the tray Icon and Delete your MQ2 Folder.

Step 3 -- Download this link RedQuest v11.1

Step 4 -- Extract into new MQ2 Folder

Step 5 -- Check your spell info again after reloading your new MacroQuest2.exe

I mean not my 9 memed spells, wich i can do see info about.I mean buff window with 15+ buffs from other classes,used to be possible to rigth click for buffs info, but not now.

You need to have the "Allow Context Menus" button checked in the General tab of the Options window in order to see the popup menu that allows you to remove/view/block spells.

If MQ2 did nothing more than this, I would love it for that alone. Makes it easier to decide which buffs to keep and which to click off/block when on a raid. I especially like it for those short duration buffs like bard songs, and most recently, the spell info for AA buffs like Auspice of the Hunter. Blew me away to see exactly how much that buff did for everyone in your group/raid. I know you can look all that info up at Alla's, but it sure is handy as hell to be able to pull it up right there on the fly.

Question: buffs info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back