• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

question about Siddin's newest compiled MacroQuest (1 Viewer)

acemaxx

RedCents
10¢
I am new to MQ2 and have been using Siddin's compiled version, which has been working great.

I just downloaded Siddin's newest compiled MacroQuest and am using it "as is" I haven't added or changed anything. In EQ when I press the "esc" key to close whatever window I have open my toon also jumps.

This didn't happen with the last version of MQ2 Siddin posted. And it doesn't happen when I /unload MQ2.

Any ideas?

I still have the version I was using before, but I am afraid to use it now that EQ has been patched.

The old version wouldn't work. And like Siddin said, the MQ2 devs have not officially released an update (and won't til after the followup patch, btw) so you're using an unsupported version... If Siddin wants to fix the errors himself he will, it's pretty easy to, but they're there for now.

Ok cool, I thought that might be the case. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't some "feature" I had enabled by accident. ;) Besides, mapfilter works...and I LOVE it. :D

question about Siddin's newest compiled MacroQuest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back