• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about shroud faction. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hey all,

I've been using a modified version of the hitallmobs.mac to push one of my alt toons through to unlocking all of the shroud forms while in The Forgotten Halls expedition.

I've tweaked it real nice .. but last nite i ran into a problem, I didn't have the radius for next npc find set low enough.. and it ended up agroing several of the stoneworkers there.. and killing them... in turn taking a huge faction hit with Nihil faction.

I solved taht problem, by adjusting my radius to 50, and also specifying

/radius npc "rat" 50 next

To make sure only a rat ges targeted....

I have a silly question though ... I haven't had the time to check if the faction hit i took ( kindly to dubious ) is still in effect once i unshroud.

Does anyone know for sure if a faction hit taken while in shroud form... stays with your toon once you unshroud ?

As far as I recall all faction works either way on shrouds. Any you had before will be with you as a shroud, and any you earn while in shroud goes with you to your actual toon.

Question about shroud faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back